Inside this issue ...
- Inspiring Relationships that Heal
- Operation Hope Tote
- Easter Banquet for the Homeless
- We're Moving!
Saturday, April 4
- Donate Food: Food donations are essential - click here for needs list
- Make a Donation - click here to make a donation
OPERATION HOPE TOTE 2015
- Pick up Hope Tote bags at 19 Bliss Street
- Fill bags with toiletry items - 2015 Hope Tote Flyer
- Return bags to 19 Bliss Street, Springfield by March 31 or soon after
- Frequently Asked Questions - click here
- Donate items - Live too far away to fill a Hope Tote? You can still help!
Our Mission Statement:
The goal of the Springfield Rescue Mission, since 1892, is to meet the physical and spiritual needs of the hungry, homeless, addicted and poor by introducing them to Christ and helping them apply the Word of God to every area of their lives.No person is denied services based on race, creed, sex, disability or national origin.