Valley Gives Day 2016 - Tuesday May 3, 2016
Please consider becoming an SRM Ambassodor, scheduling a donation today (CLICK HERE) or logging on during the event May 3 and donating then! Here are a few practical ways for you to become an SRM Ambassador …
- Share your story on Social Media Tuesday May 3! Please post your personal testimony on Tuesday, May 3 and ask others to make a donation to the Rescue Mission for Valley Gives Day by attaching this link:https://valleygives.razoo.com/us/story/Springfield-Rescue-Mission
- Become a fundraising partner for Valley Gives Day 2016! Our goal is to have TEN fundraising partners this year! If you are passionate about the Springfield Rescue Mission, click this link to start your personal fundraising page: https://valleygives.razoo.com/story/new?subject=Springfield-Rescue-Mission
- Be a spokesperson for your church! Come down and visit the Rescue Mission and we'll work with you to convey pertinent information and prayer requests to your church leadership and members.
- Share your testimony via e-mail! If you are not a "social media person" and rely on e-mail communications for the majority of your online transactions, consider sending an email to your friends, family and contacts on May 3, 2016. We have a template for you to use which leaves space for you to personalize and include your story! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the template.
- Talk it up! Share your story of how you've seen the Springfield Rescue Mission reaches out to the hungry, homeless, addicted and poor. Invite them to join you for a tour and share the one day giving opportunity on May3 through Valley Gives. We have Valley Gives handouts available - contact Julie Barnes at 413-732-0808 ext. 221 to pick up some copies.
If you are interested in becoming an SRM Ambassador in one or more of these capacities or have any questions, please contact Julie Barnes, Community Development Assistant, email@example.com, 413-732-0808 ext. 221.